How do I report a problem?
Problems do arise from time to time. When calling please be prepared to provide your name, address, telephone number, location of the problem or requested service with as many details as possible. The following information is provided to assist you in correcting these problems in the fastest time possible:

During regular hours call (618) 288-2662 for potholes in roadway, sidewalk repair, or damaged or missing street signs.

Call (618) 288-2661 for sewer blockages or odor problems or water leaks.

Emergency Phone Number: (Evenings/Weekends/Holidays) Call 618-288-7226.

Show All Answers

1. How Do I Set-Up Utilities?
2. What are the Proposed 2023 Road Updates?
3. Boil Order Guidelines
4. Why does water sometimes taste or smell "funny"?
5. How do I report a problem?
6. Who do I contact if I need to dig for a home construction project?